Friday, May 2, 2008

Blogging Begins

First attempt at blogging here. Good thing this has a built in spell checker. Cant type very well. This blog is just a place for me to type some of the random ramblings that go through my head. Gets rather noisy in there some times. It helps to write them down sometimes to better make sense of them. Now this may be my first and only entry into this blog. Who knows? I never have been much at writing (ask any of my English teachers). My mission journal has been in my trunk sense I got home. My penmanship is also horrible (as is my spelling and pens do not have spell check.) So if you are unfortunate enough to stumble upon this blog, please feel free to move along and ignore it. If you are crazy enough to continue you do so at the risk of your own sanity.\

Nolan P. Tolman

2 comments:

Phipps Family said...

Wow, Nolan I never thought you would do a blog.... I am interested to see what you put on here.

Brianna said...

so....are you going to write anything new any time soon? :)